Register of interests
There is requirement for the ICB to publish its register of interests for all those classed as ‘decision makers’. These are defined as;
- Executive directors who have decision making roles which involve the spending of taxpayers’ money.
- Members of advisory groups which contribute to direct or delegated decision making on the commissioning or provision of taxpayer funded services.
- Those at Agenda for Change band 8d and above.
- Administrative and clinical staff who have the power to enter into contracts on behalf of their organisation.
- Administrative and clinical staff involved in decision making concerning the commissioning of services, purchasing of good, medicines, medical devices or equipment, and formulary decisions
Procurement Decision Register